Budget/Matrix modeling in remuneration management
This is the first in a three part series, where HR practitioners discuss the sunset of a traditional approach to budget modeling and the latest best practices being deployed in organisations across Australia and New Zealand.
Viewers will learn:
- What are the pillars for managers to hang on to, in making decisions about remuneration with a limited budget
- How to use real live data to distribute budget, instead of estimated or historical data points
- Why it’s not just about performance and compa-ratio
- How can a model help correct any major “gaps”, such as gender based inequities
- What other measures, apart from performance, can be used for modeling
Speaking on the panel:
Alison Kennedy - Senior Remuneration Strategy Professional
Pip Youngman - CEO, Pivot Software
Paula Coll - Client Services Manager, Pivot Software
Modern technology tools are enabling HR professionals streamline key HCM processes and be strategic advisors and partners in the business. And for every HR team in every organization, getting key remuneration management process right is critical to creating a high performance culture, within budget constraints.
Attracting and retaining talent in a dynamic labour market requires adapting constantly and learning from other professionals facing similar challenges.
At Pivot, we understand the challenges HR professionals face. We are HR specialists who have walked in your shoes and have developed remuneration and performance management solutions, using real-world thinking and practical experience. We share with the HR community what we’ve learnt so far, and we listen.